I’m starting something new to get the word out about Hopeless Wanderer and I’m being totally sneaky about it (it’s fun!). I’ve gone around the city and placed cute little mini cards at various spots travel enthusiasts (you!) frequent (think, the travel section in bookstores, etc.). I encourage you to go forth and find these mini cards (examples of what they look like are in the image above!), snap a picture, and then tell me about the travel destinations on your bucket list on Twitter and Instagram (follow me @KatrinaSklepo). I want to hear from you! Life is more fun that way. Get your scavenger hunting on – I can’t wait to hear about where you want to go next. You never know, maybe I’ll work your suggestions into my summer travel plans.
There’s also a contest coming your way soon (#WanderlustWednesdays! Get excited!) so make sure to keep up with the blog for opportunities to enter to win a prize. All fun, all the time.
Here are some of the destinations on my European bucket list right now – are any of these spots on your list?
- Split, Croatia. Waterfalls, beaches, Game of Thrones…enough said.
- Ljubljana, Slovenia. City of Dragons – yes please!
- Bled, Slovenia. This might just be the most picturesque lake in the world.
- Cinque Terre. Five gorgeous villages on the Italian coast.
- Santorini, Greece. I have yet to visit Greece and I’ve always wanted to go!
Where to next? Okay, go.
Until next time, stay well!